Terms Of Service
The term 'Carl Andrew Bradbrook' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose contact address is Carl Bradbrook, Level 42, Six Battery Road, 049909, Singapore (contact us via our Support page.). The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Australia.
Limitation of Liability
Under no circumstances shall the Company or its agents be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, or consequential damages that result from the use of, or inability to use, this site. This limitation applies whether the alleged liability is based on contract, tort, negligence, strict liability, or any other basis, even if the company has been advised of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, the Company’s liability in such jurisdictions shall be limited to the extent permitted by law.
Disclaimer of Warranties
All materials, information, software, products, and services included in or available through this site (The “Content”) are provided “As Is” and “As Available” for your use. The Content is provided without warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non infringement. The Company and its agents do not warrant that the Content is accurate, reliable or correct, that this site will be available at any particular time or location; that any defects or errors will be corrected; or that the Content is free of viruses or other harmful components.
Any health and fitness advice given in any of the Content on the Company’s site and products is intended strictly as information to be used at the visitor’s own discretion and risk. Please consult with your family physician prior to following any of the advice. The Company and its agents will not be held liable for any personal injuries, or other liabilities incurred by the visitors.
Refunds and Cancellation Policy
Your purchase of a product or service or ticket to an event may or may not provide for any refund. Each specific product, service, event or course will have its own refund policy. Each product or service has it's own refund policy. Please refer to the refund applicable to the product or service. There are zero refunds on one-to-one coaching agreements.
Upon a request by the Company, you agree to defend, indemnify, and hold the Company and all its websites harmless, and their agents, employees, contractors, officers, and directors from all liabilities, claims, and expenses, including attorney’s fees, that arise from your misuse of this site.
Access To Information
You have the right under the Data Protection Act to access the information which we hold about you. If you wish to exercise this right, please send your request to us via our Support page.